Saturday, December 21, 2013

Good News & Bad News

Two things are going on that I didn't expect.

First, I thought I'd have insanely bad caffeine withdrawals. I should be having them by now and I'm not. When I get those, they usually manifest themselves in wicked bad back pain and a really foggy brain. I'm not getting any of that.

Second... you may not want to read this part... my flatulence is absolutely horrible. And if you didn't wanna hear that part, you definitely want to know that it smells like vegetables. Only bad. I don't even think I want to describe it, actually.

I'm surprised about the caffeine thing because, even though I generally only drink decaf coffee and tea, I drink a lot of Coca Cola... which has plenty of caffeine. Not as much as coffee, but still. So I was expecting some sort of blowback on that. So far, nothing.

The farting... I don't know what's going on but it's like Chernobyl. I don't wanna get further into it, but let's just say it's noticeable.

Yeah, line forms here, ladies.

2 comments:

  1. *takes a number and waits her turn*

    I'm insanely proud of you... gas and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Obviously, I'm not there yet... but I'm hopeful.

      Delete