Monday, December 23, 2013

Off To The Gym

I've missed the last few days at the gym (I think 4 days). Not good. I haven't missed more than 48 hours since I started so I'm a little worried about how it's gonna feel when I go back. No matter... off I go.

This almost feels like a non-post because it's so short, but I have the strange feeling I'm going to post even shorter in the future. When my entire posts whittle down to a word count of two or three like "Taco dreams continue," "Juiced a waffle," or "Uncontrollable farting" I'll try to have the wisdom to stop myself.

Post Script: This isn't going to be such a short post anymore because I'm adding something worth mentioning. Here's how I do my intervals: 60 seconds moderate walking, three minutes fast walking, 60 seconds running. Repeat 4-5 times. When I was last at the gym I was finding this remarkably difficult, and had been running for five or six consecutive days. Today, after a four day break, I did not only find this to be pretty easy, but I actually increased my running time to 90 seconds. Apparently taking a few days off is a damn good idea for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment